Here for you...
St Chrysostom's is a welcoming, inclusive and caring faith community that embraces diversity and celebrates the joy of Christ.
- A place of peace, quiet, holiness and prayer
- Traditional Anglo Catholic worship which is inclusive and joyful
- A warm welcome to all, irrespective of understanding of faith, age, race, gender or sexual orientation
- Membership of a varied and open-hearted community
- A place to make new friends
- Baptism, marriage, confession, ministry to the sick, Funerals
- Pastoral care, advice and help
- Social events
- Opportunity to learn more about the Christian faith
- Events for Students and friends
- Children's activities
- Opportunities for voluntary work